In today’s episode of The Metaverse Podcast, we host Richard Kerris of NVIDIA, delivering AI breakthroughs in a variety of applications to the world’s largest enterprises.
Richard joins our host and CEO, Jamie Burke, to discuss the intersections of AI, the Metaverse, and digital twin technology. If you’re an building towards an Open Metaverse, or passionate about leveraging AI technology, be sure to tune in to:
- Explore Omniverse, NVIDIA’s innovative platform that serves as an operating system for the Metaverse.
- Learn how Omniverse is revolutionizing the automotive industry by enabling crucial decisions to be made in a true-to-reality digital twin environment prior to implementing physical changes.
- Understand the expanding role of digital twins, from their influence in the automotive industry to their potential in climate change modeling.
- Find out why it’s crucial to have authentic digital twins that utilize precise data from the engineering side for efficient and accurate decision-making.
- Understand how AI is streamlining workflows, simplifying complex tasks, and offering customized, on-demand solutions across various industries.
- Gain insight into how technology democratization is simplifying complex creative processes for creators globally.