Join Outlier Chief Operating Officer Nathalie Oestmann for an in-depth look at the number one question startup founders ask.
Some key takeaways below:
- Exploring the investment potential of an idea involves identifying the problem being solved, the size of the problem, and the potential for the solution in the future.
- To secure investment, founders must be aware of the questions stakeholders are likely to ask about their ideas.
- These questions include
- Whether past experience sets the founder up for success
- Whether the product is built for tomorrow’s users
- Whether time and money are the only missing ingredients for success
- Whether the product has been validated with potential customers.
Learn all of this and more in the video above!