In today’s episode of The Metaverse Podcast, we talk to Nils Pihl, founder at Auki Labs, with the mission to create a protocol for collaborative spatial computing to allow for social AR shared experiences.
Nils is joined by our host and CEO, Jamie Burke, having a thought-provoking conversation about social AR experiences. This episode is a must-listen for tech pioneers, investors, and AR enthusiasts. Tune in to:
• Find out why GPS limitations hinder AR and how Auki is building a decentralized protocol for spatial computing;
• Understand why positioning is important – information in its right place;
• Learn what a posemesh is;
• Explore why AR is useful for physical retail;
• Uncover why augmented reality must be a shared experience for it to succeed, even with advanced AR glasses.
Want to be a guest on The Metaverse Podcast? Get in touch with Laura Stancescu by emailing email@example.com!