In today’s episode of The Metaverse Podcast, we talk to Alex Zinder, Global Head at Ledger Enterprise, with the mission to secure Web3 at scale for companies.
Alex is joined by our host and CEO, Jamie Burke, discussing security and scalability. If you are a tech founder, investor, or interested in crypto security at scale, this episode is for you. You will:
• Get an overview of the scale of Ledger;
• Find out more about crypto self-custody and sovereignty;
• Understand the various types of cyber attacks and how to protect your digital assets;
• Learn why censorship resistance is a blessing and a curse;
• Discover the future of crypto in retail and the role of banks in it;
• Learn more about the use cases of crypto at enterprise level.
🗣 Want to be a guest on The Metaverse Podcast? Get in touch with Laura Stancescu by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!