In today’s episode of The Metaverse Podcast, Jamie is joined by two exceptional founders, both portfolio companies, to delve into the realm of Real World Assets (RWAs):
- Jitendra Jaitawat of Helix, an accredited marketplace using blockchain technology to provide access to off-chain private credit in emerging markets.
- Dave Sutter of Open Trade, providing treasurers, fintechs, and institutions access to on-chain structured financial products backed by investment grade financial assets.
If you’re a Web3 founder, investor, or DeFi enthusiast, this episode is essential listening. You will:
- Explore the evolution and challenges of scaling in the crypto and RWA industry, focusing on advancements in technology and regulatory clarity.
- Learn about the complex layers of the RWA ecosystem, concentrating on standards, infrastructure, and asset specialization, and how these elements interface with regulations to propel the industry.
- Understand the modernized methods replacing traditional practices in managing counterparty risk, with a spotlight on progress in interoperability, legal alignment, and identity verification.
- Gain insights into diverse go-to-market strategies for achieving product-market fit in the DeFi sector, with particular focus on balancing supply and demand for liquidity and yield products.
- Find out what’s still missing to scale asset classes in the crypto space, dissecting the technical, regulatory, and financial barriers that lie ahead.
Want to be a guest on The Metaverse Podcast? Get in touch with Laura Stancescu by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!