Andrew McLuhan of The McLuhan Institute
In today’s episode of The Metaverse Podcast, we host Andrew McLuhan, director at The McLuhan Institute, and Marshall McLuhan’s grandson.
Join our host Jamie Burke as he explores how “the medium is the message” applies to AI with Andrew. Whether you’re a technologist, media professional, or lifelong learner, tune in to:
- Explore the ethical and societal implications of rapid technological innovation, focusing on its unforeseen side effects and the need for responsible design.
- Learn about McLuhan’s laws of media, a framework to understand how technologies reshape us personally and socially.
- Explore the shift from quantity to quality in AI and technology, relating to personal values and societal impact.
- Learn how digital communities and diverse education impact real-world engagement and offer personal agency.
- Explore the cognitive and emotional impact of digital vs. traditional media, and discover ways to exercise agency for a balanced life.
Want to be a guest on The Metaverse Podcast? Get in touch with Laura Stancescu by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!