In this episode of the Metaverse Podcast, our host Jamie Burke welcomes:
– Justin Banon, co-founder of Boson Protocol
– Jason Potts, Director of Blockchain Innovation Hub at RMIT University,
to dive deeper into Real World Assets (RWAs) tokenization, based on their new research paper ‘Digital institutions create wealth by increasing economic computational complexity‘
Tune in to:
- Get up to date with the lates Boson Protocol developments (check out Justin’s previous episode on The Metaverse Podcast)
- Gain insight into the emergence of a digital economy revolutionizing traditional economic structures.
- Explore the reasons for economists’ resistance to crypto, focusing on misinterpretation and the need for open-mindedness towards innovative economic technologies.
- Discover how a fully digitized economy can enhance efficiency and connectivity by integrating all components through a digital, trust-based framework.
- Learn about the integration of real-world assets into blockchain technology, focusing on trust and verifiability challenges and innovative solutions.
- Explore Boson Protocol’s method for ensuring secure decommerce transactions, focusing on escrow, NFT-based assurance, and decentralized dispute resolution.
- Learn how digital innovations like crypto and AI drive economic complexity, fostering exponential wealth growth and reshaping global economic and political landscapes.
- Discover how emerging digital protocols enable diverse, interconnected economic systems, promoting individual sovereignty and reshaping traditional global economic models.
Want to be a guest on The Metaverse Podcast? Get in touch with Laura Stancescu by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!