In today’s episode of The Metaverse Podcast, we host Trent McConaghy, Co-Founder at Ocean Protocol, with a mission to kick-start a New Data Economy that reaches every single person, company and device, giving power back to data owners.
Join our host Jamie Burke as he explores the evolution of AI and blockchain with Trent. Whether you’re a founder, investor, or technologist, tune in to:
• Learn how Trent’s background in AI and chip design informs his perspective on blockchain verification and security.
• Discover what led Trent to build Ocean Protocol as an open data market for AI.
• Learn how your startup can use focused “zoom in” pivots to find product-market fit and traction.
• Understand how resolve and pragmatism helps founders persist through volatility.
• Explore why open innovation may prevent an AI progress ceiling.
• Learn how Ocean’s new Predictoor platform leverages crowd wisdom to generate valuable prediction feeds for DeFi traders and share proceeds with accurate predictors.
• Hear Trent’s case for universal basic income funded by decentralizing infrastructure.
Want to be a guest on The Metaverse Podcast? Get in touch with Laura Stancescu by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!