In today’s episode of The Metaverse Podcast, we talk with Jussi-Petteri Kemppainen, creator of Echoes of Somewhere and former 3D artist at Supercell & Technical and Art Director at Rovio.
Joining our host and CEO, Jamie Burke, they discuss the making of an AI-assisted 2.5D point-and-click adventure game. If you’re a founder working with AI or a game enthusiast interested in the future of AI gaming, this episode offers valuable insights from a creator in the field.
Tune in to:
- Understand the process of building Echoes of Somewhere;
- Review the AI tech stack and the tools Jussi uses;
- Learn effective tips for generating high-quality gaming assets;
- Discover why Jussi shares his process and keeps it open-source;
- Consider the future of gaming and its intersection with Web3.