If you feel that you have the experience and track record to guide startups to exciting, new success, we want to hear from you. Our program will be virtual-first this summer, so it doesn’t matter where you are. We are building a global network of mentors.
Great partners and mentors are a key component of Base Camp. Behind every great product are great founders, and behind those founders are great advisors and experienced professionals who ‘got it’. Our teams can’t achieve their fullest potential without the experience and support from a cross-section of leaders, investors and entrepreneurs.
- Do you want to expand your network in deep tech, or within the Web3.0 community?
- Are you looking for corporate innovation or partnerships?
- Do you have the experience and want to give something back?
- Are you looking for the potential of deal flow or future advisory positions?
- Or perhaps you simply want to be at the forefront of advanced, new technologies in an ever-changing world?
If so, we want you to get involved!
As a mentor you’ll help navigate our companies through the highs and lows of entrepreneurship; from building new commercial and business models, through to product selection and creating a sales pitch. Our start-up teams would be looking for you for your experience, as a sounding board to provide advice and war stories, as well as providing relevant connections to your network.
We believe that what you put in, you get back out, and don’t measure commitment in time but quality contributions. We would hope many of these relationships continue as the teams maintain momentum and scale long term. So if you want to be part of something ground-breaking sign up below: