The Convergence Stack webinar featuring ANVILMarch 2019
Today Outlier Ventures Labs hosted a virtual conversation with two technical leaders of the core components of the Convergence Stack: Toby Simpson, CTO of Fetch.AI, decentralised AI for the machine economy and Ken Ebert, Software Architect and OS Engineer, Sovrin the new standard for digital identity. OV Labs showcased a LIVE demo of the highly synergistic technologies in practice, introducing their latest project: ANVIL.
If you are a developer, the Stack enables you to be part of an ecosystem of open-source technologies spanning hardware, software and p2p networking. As a business who produces, processes and derives value from data, the Stack offers a framework for navigating decentralisation, blockchain and Web 3.
Please find below links to references during the webinar:
- To read more about what exactly ANVIL is and how you can use it: https://outlierventures.io/research/anvil-a-fetch-ai-and-sovrin-bridge/
- ANVIL is open source and the code is available on the Outlier Ventures GitHub.
- For Toby’s take on ANVIL, and removing the honesty box from the economy: https://medium.com/fetch-ai/removing-the-honesty-box-from-the-economy-with-an-anvil-95ca27c6078d
- For a deep dive on The Convergence Stack and our vision: https://outlierventures.io/research/the-convergence-stack/
- For more on the Convergence Alliance and how you can be involved: https://outlierventures.io/research/introducing-the-convergence-alliance/
We want to partner with, support and invest in projects working to realize the Convergence Stack whether early stage startups, later stage projects, or corporates. If you are working in any of these areas, with a particular emphasis on the M2M economy or decentralised AI we want to hear from you. To do so please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org