Applications for Zero Knowledge Base Camp are closed
Accelerating the best teams building blockchain infrastructure, privacy, and scalability through Zero Knowledge proofs.
Base Camp Summary
Starting: 18 September 2023
Duration: 12 Weeks
Application closure: 8 September 2023
Where: Fully remote
Our vision for Zero Knowledge in the next 12 months
Zero Knowledge Proofs are the endgame for bringing 1 billion users to Web3 through scaling, identity and privacy
Advancements such as SNARKS, STARKS & kEVMs and over $1.2 billion in ecosystem funds committed to grants, hackathon and accelerators are paving the path for a new wave of applications to be built leveraging Zero Knowledge Proofs
Zero Knowledge technology has applications beyond the blockchain. Zero Knowledge powered authentication, identity, and compliance will enable the convergence of Web3, Web2, and the physical world
The Zero Knowledge basecamp was instrumental in growing zkSig from an unique application of ZKPs to a working platform supporting key use cases for our growing partner base. Outlier provided knowledgable guidance and resources in areas where our team had subject matter skill gaps, and facilitated industry connections that will continue to help us develop as a company.
What projects are we looking for
Laying the bedrock for the adoption of ZK technology through use cases such as:
- Interoperability-enabling infrastructure including bridges, omnichains, and stateproofs
- Developer tools for ZK integrations
- Infrastructure enabling censorship resistance and decentralization
Leveraging verifiable computation to scale:
- Applications expanding the scope of off-chain communication
- Ephemeral Execution environments on ZK rollups
Bringing privacy & identity to Web3 through use cases such as:
- Decentralized identity verification and proof
- Tools which bring identity tools from Web2 to Web3
- ZK Compliance tools
What do startups get out of the program?
Week 3-6Building your knowledge and refine your idea through workshops and 1:2:1 meetings with our Subject Matter Experts across token, design, legal, engineering, fundraising and more.
What we offer
In return for
Our 400+ mentor network
Head of Ventures, NEW ORDER DAO
We have accelerated 250+ teams across 21 cohorts
Frequently Asked Questions
- Funding in exchange for 6% of your company and 6% of future token supply
- 3 month fully remote accelerator program
- Access to in house specialist operational, legal, commercial, and co-marketing support
- Token engineering support and business model testing to pinpoint product-market fit
- An optional $30,000 interest-free repayable loan to help with initial legal costs
- An active global mentor, partner and investor network featuring over 400+ mentors and 180+ alumni companies in Web3
Any Base Camp program is designed to nurture teams whose business potential best leverages the program’s protocol and design strengths and also aligns with Outlier Ventures’ Metaverse OS Thesis. Cohorts are generally selected through the lens of growing the protocol ecosystem across various layers such as: NFTs & Gaming, DeFi, Infrastructure, Services, and Middleware.
Participating startups will gain exposure to both Outlier Ventures’ and the protocol’s ecosystems, offering an unparalleled opportunity for founders to scale their technology and grow their business.
The Base Camp Accelerator is currently planned to be a fully remote and virtual program. There may be the opportunity for in-person summits in London or other European locations once the pandemic situation improves. We have so far invested in companies from Australia, Brazil, USA, Canada, Philippines, Nigeria, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Poland, UK, Switzerland.