Polkadot Base Camp, backed by Parity Technologies and the Web3 Foundation, is the only accelerator program offering 360° support to the best teams building in the Polkadot ecosystem.
Polkadot Base Camp is designed to support founders across all areas critical to the success of early projects in the ecosystem, from business model, product refinement, legal structuring, token model design, fundraising, liquidity sourcing, to making industry connections. We work with teams to define the best building strategy (Parachain, infrastructure, dApps) in the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem, and define the optimal development and implementation approach together with our Outlier Ventures’ extensive network of 40+ in-house specialists, 60+ mentors, hundreds of investors, and many other partners, to drive the next generation of Polkadot founders.
*Applications will be evaluated, and acceptance decisions made, on a rolling basis. So please submit your application as soon as you’re ready
We keep it really simple, we give you access to our in-house specialist and mentor / partner network along with a $100k cash stipend to cover your costs during the program, in return for 6% of tokens & equity.
*Funding terms may slightly differ in certain accelerator programs. Check with program manager for details.
- 3 month dedicated support for award winning accelerator program (fully remote), including access to 40+ in-house experts on operational, legal, tech & product, token design & tokenomics, NFT, community, and fundraising teams
- +2 additional months of dedicated fundraising support
- $100k cash stipend to cover your costs during the program
- Optional $30k interest-free repayable loan may be available (terms apply)
- Access to our leading network of mentors, investors, liquidity providers, market makers, smart contract auditors, node operators, and others, featuring some 200+ of the biggest names in Polkadot and Web3
In return for
- 6% equity and 6% future token supply
- Option to invest at a discount during the next funding round
- Repayment of loans within six months or upon completion of the next fundraising round, whichever is earliest