The IPFS Open Metaverse Base Camp, powered by Protocol Labs, helps the best Web 3 founders and teams fine-tune their proposition, demonstrate traction and get funded in 12 weeks.
The IPFS Open Metaverse Base Camp is an accelerator program for early-stage projects launching with the Protocol Labs techstack as their Metaverse growth lever.
The Base Camp is designed to support founders across all areas critical to the success of early Web 3 Metaverse projects, from business model and product refinement, legal structuring, token model design, fundraising, liquidity sourcing, or making industry connections. If you are an entrepreneur working within categories such as NFT Media & Entertainment, Gaming & Social Experiences, dApps and DAO Technology - get in touch.
*Applications will be evaluated, and acceptance decisions made, on a rolling basis. So please submit your application as soon as you’re ready
We keep it really simple, we give you access to our in-house specialist and mentor / partner network for 6% and in addition a $100k cash stipend to cover your costs during the program.
*Funding terms may slightly differ in certain accelerator programs. Check with program manager for details.
- 3 month award winning accelerator program (fully remote), including access to in-house operational, legal, tech, token economies, marketing & community, and fundraising teams
- $100,000 in funding, and an optional $30,000 interest-free repayable loan may be available (terms apply)
- Leading network of mentors, investors, liquidity providers, market makers, smart contract auditors, node operators, and others, featuring some 200+ of the biggest names in DeFi, Web3 and the Open Metaverse
In return for
- 6% equity and 6% future token supply
- Option to invest at a discount during the next funding round
- Repayment of loans once the fundraising round is closed and paid out of fundraising proceeds