DeFi Base Camp powered by New Order helps the best DeFi founders fine-tune their proposition, find the right partners and get funded within 12 weeks.
DeFi Base Camp is designed to support founders across all areas critical to the success of early DeFi projects, from business model, product refinement, legal structuring, token model design, fundraising, liquidity sourcing, to making industry connections. This is achieved by leveraging New Order and Outlier Ventures’ extensive network of in-house specialists, mentors, investors, liquidity providers and other partners, to drive the next generation of DeFi protocols.
*Applications will be evaluated, and acceptance decisions made, on a rolling basis. So please submit your application as soon as you’re ready
We keep it really simple, we give you access to our in-house specialist and mentor / partner network along with a $100k cash stipend to cover your costs during the program, in return for 6% of tokens & equity.
*Funding terms may slightly differ in certain accelerator programs. Check with the Program Manager for details.
- 3 month award winning accelerator program (fully remote), including access to in-house operational, legal, tech, token economies, marketing & community, and fundraising teams
- $100,000 in funding, and an optional $50,000 interest-free repayable loan may be available (terms apply)
- Potential opportunity for liquidity bootstrapping support by providing liquidity into native protocol (subject to internal evaluation and approval, excludes DEXs)
- Leading network of mentors, investors, liquidity providers, market makers, smart contract auditors, node operators, and others, featuring some 200+ of the biggest names in DeFi and Web3
In return for
- 6% equity and 6% future token supply
- Option to invest at a discount during the next funding round
- Repayment of loans within six months or upon completion of the next fundraising round, whichever is earliest