Join us on SuperRare for the 50th Founders of Web 3 podcast episode celebrations, by hitting the follow button with artist Spongenuity on: https://superrare.co/spongenuity and bid with us on 10 unique Web3 Founder NFTs, with the chance to own portraits of names including Brendan Eich, Gavin Wood, Sergey Nazarov, Joseph Lubin, and more – all in effort to raise money for Computer Aid.
- Providing access to low-cost computers and software for non-profit organisations
- Training teachers in ICT skills to improve their confidence when teaching
- Monitoring and evaluating their projects with impact-based reporting
- Offering a secure IT disposal service to help companies tackle eWaste
- Share and retweet content promoting the podcasts and auctions from our owned channels, or from assets sent to you through the next two weeks.
- Promote the FOW3 episode which your favourite founders featured in, increasing the likelihood of receiving a NFT based on their likeness.
- Retweet this post, and have your friends get involved with spreading the word.
- Most importantly, we’d love for you to take part in the auctions, which will be announced on socials as well as through email, make sure you follow Spongenuity at: https://superrare.co/spongenuity so you don’t miss out on the drops when they arrive!
From all of us at Outlier Ventures, thank you again for being a part of the our amazing community.